To avoid any trouble in the case of renting a car, some regulations and procedures must be followed:
- It is better to reserve car rental ahead in time. Our website will help you to find best choices according to your wishes. It is recommend setting up the right time of a tour in Kyrgyzstan. Please note that, travelling in Kyrgyzstan it is important to know that season start from 20 June till 20 September thus, if you reschedule the rental issues, car rental will be reserved by others and you may not have free cars.
- Age of a driver should be 18 - 64 years old.
- Payment must be done in dollars, euros or soms.
- When you travel in Kyrgyzstan, you will be provided by the car insurance. It is necessary to make a deposit of 400 $. After a successful trip, the amount of deposit will be back to you. In the course of tours in Kyrgyzstan, if you faced with a car accident, the given amount of deposit will be taken and rest of the amount paid by insurance company. It is important to note that, insurance does not cover small and unnecessary issues of a car as damages of windows, tires, interior as well as roof and others. We advise you to be careful in a tour in Kyrgyzstan.
- Traveling distance is 300 km a day. If you over limit the followed distance, you will have to pay 0.3 $ for every extra km.
- Land limit requires Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. Driving out of the country, you will need to pay 50 $ per tour. Please note: additional documents are not needed.
- Being in a foreign country, you must follow traffic rules. It is prohibited to drive in a state of alcoholic intoxication. In order to avoid a car accident, you have to be careful and attentive. It is important to respect pedestrians and give them way. During tours in Kyrgyzstan, you are allowed to drive from 40 to 60 km/h and in villages 90 km/h is the maximum speed. Remember that, headlights of the car must be on all the time.
- In case of a car accident, you must inform our manager and police. At that time, you will need to find witnesses and ask their names, addresses and phone numbers.
- In the end of tours in Kyrgyzstan, you must to return a car is a same quantity of fuel as it was given to you before. Otherwise, you will need to pay for fuel according to the contract.